Monday, February 4, 2013

Hurdle 4: Landkarte

Hurdle 4:

Landkarte (Map)

Huzzah! 
     I've been accepted to Oldenberg!
Oh wait....we already knew this.
                                                 Today I got the official packet from them with all the information I need in it. Guess what, it's exactly €204.04 in activities fees and you have to bring EXACT CHANGE!

So what happens when I forget 4 cents....? Do I get kicked out of Germany? Let's hope not! :D 

When I pulled out the packet filled with German instruction on how to get a residancy permit, class ticket (so I can sign up for classes), how to get to and from the airport, and how to get a student ID, my parents just clapped me on the back and said, "Good luck with figuring that out." Because, naturally, it's all in German. Then I unfold the map that they sent along with the rest of the packet and this was the face I made upon seeing nothing that I understood.
 Bro-ski and I took about 5 minutes looking over the map and trying to find the school, until we gave up and found out later that the school wasn't even on the map. Wow.
But we found a beer garden and an awesome river! 
                                    So let's hope I don't get lost in Germany. 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Who am I kidding? It's me. I get lost back home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment