Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The Race is ON!

Anne, Blake, and I
Just in case traveling half way around the world for the first time isn't exciting enough, it's now a race.

That's right. Now on top of figuring out train systems and airports, I have to do it as quickly as I can.

You see, it all started when I was texting Blake, the big bloke to the right there. We were chatting about airports and times and tickets. I will be leaving DIA at about 12:30 on the 28th. He'll be leaving at approx 2:30 or so on the 28th as well. He will fly straight to Frankfurt and I have two lay overs before I get to Hamburg. He'll have to figure out the trains with Anne where as I'll have a guide waiting for me (my lovely Alex Garrett). Plus, I fly in much closer to Oldenburg than Blake and Anne do.

SO THE RACE IS ON!

Loser buys the first round of drinks for the four of us (Alex, Anne, Blake and I) on St. Patrick's day.

WISH ME LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment